- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup clover honey
- 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish, drained
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh mint leaves
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes on the vine
- Wooden skewers soaked in water
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed
- Olive oil
- Preheat the grill. Whisk together the mustard, honey, horseradish and mint in a bowl and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Let sit at room temperature for at least 15 minutes to allow the flavors to meld.
- Thread the tomatoes onto skewers and put them into a large bowl. Add the asparagus and drizzle with a little oil. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Put the tomatoes on the grill and cook until charred on both sides. Grill the asparagus for about 2 minutes per side. Put the vegetables on a platter and drizzle them with the mustard sauce. Serve hot or at room temperature.